Saturday 11 February 2012

You Be The Judge

Hi Josh,
Here is another one for you to understand why I am so down on the Community Futures Organization like you said. The programs are very, very good. It's just the Board of Directors and the Managers that are no good. They make mistakes on purpose to fool the public like you and your family and everyone else as far as that goes. If you read this letter and pay attention to what you read, you will understand. I hope you won't be calling Mr Landry a psycho because he is asking those parasites questions. He read from their By-Laws #1 (aka the Charter of Incorporation) that states what they must be doing to get Incorporated. They are too smart for that, they don't follow the rules. He also looked at the lies of their website "The Board of Directors is nominated and elected" By who? where? and when? You will soon understand who the real psychos are.



 

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy its not I that is calling you any names. I just want to be informed about what the deal and talk around town about you is. I believe in 2 sides to every tale. I want to see for myself if you really are a psycho and if not, what you have to say. Maybe its something I can help you with by getting involved.

    ReplyDelete