Sunday 12 February 2012

Petition

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your comment and not calling me a Psycho until proven in court. Look at this one. You trust our judge, our court system, our Democracy, that's all I ask for. Follow the rules, the By-Laws, be transparent for the public to understand what is going on and what you are doing with our money.
Now, we have to ask the court to tell them they have to respond and answer our questions.
"Something you can help me with"
I really appreciate the fact that you are determined to be informed. I have a job for you. If you want to make copies of this petition and get some locals that are curious to find the truth and who the real psychos are, to sign this and help us convince the court that there is something wrong here and it should be fixed. We don't have much money, we are on a very limited budget, all of what we do is volunteer. But we would give you a loonie for every name of the local voters with a signature that you can collect and you will have participated in doing a good deed for the community you love. This is a good start for a young man with courage and determination and does not sound like a shyster. If you feel you can be involved we can meet over dinner at a restaurant of your choice. You, my daughter and I. So we can discuss the situation of which way you would like to be involved.
Thank you for your time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fred
    I will try and help soon. I must be careful about what I do because I am only 16 and my parents are very strict and control where I go and who I hang out with all the time. I also have after school programs and sports and homework that eat up a lot of my time.
    I like you and you seem like a very nice man that has a good heart. You are misunderstood by members of this community that say bad things about you and call you nasty names. I don't call people names because other people do. I try to inform myself by doing my own homework on someone or something before I make a decision about them. I will do what I can when I can.

    Josh

    Ps. I am not using a fake name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh,
    I'm not asking you to get in trouble with your family just to talk to us. I bet you, your dad wants to know just as much as you do about what the score is. He already told you that he knows that there's corruption and it destroyed my business, he's telling you the truth. Those good programs that come from Community Futures that you were talking about, you are right. But the people that control the program make sure their own kids get it before you or my kids even find out. There was one woman who was in charge of the program made sure her daughter was getting paid while she was at the University in Victoria. Is this fair to the rest of the public that pays for these programs? You say I am misunderstood by the members of the Community. I don't think so. The shysters are just scared that their names will come into the light. If we meet one day I will show you the name of the mother and the name of the father of the girl previously mentioned. Keep on searching for the facts, the truth and fairness which are very limited around Port Mc Neill at this time. You seem to be on the right track. You don't have to remember when you tell the truth. It is very hard to remember who you lied to and what the lie was. Anyway, whenever you decide, you have all the information let us know. We'll be waiting for you.
    Thanks,
    Fred and Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second class citizen who sent a comment to our blog that suggested that we try to fool the public is just an ignorant S.O.B.
    Click here and see who if foolong who. http://www.injusticenorthisland.com/
    Otherwise, keep your head in the sand until someone kicks you in the ass to wake you up because you're too dumb to inform yourself. This young man is 16 years old, no longer a kid, a smart young man. He wants to be informed. He is smart, that is much more than I can say about you. You're judging people and refusing to look at the facts. Go have another drink and let someone else run your life for you. USELESS OR WHAT?!?!

    ReplyDelete